To allow users to log in with Bitbucket Cloud credentials, you need to use an OAuth consumer and set the authentication settings in SonarQube. See the following sections for more on setting up authentication.
Create your OAuth consumer in your Bitbucket Cloud workspace settings and specify the following:
- Name: The name of your OAuth consumer.
- Callback URL: Your SonarQube instance URL.
- Account: Read and Email access.
- Workspace membership: Read access.
To set your global authentication settings, navigate to Administration > Configuration > General Settings > Authentication > Bitbucket Cloud Authentication and update the following settings:
- Enabled: Set to true.
- OAuth consumer key: Enter the Key from your OAuth consumer page in Bitbucket.
- OAuth consumer secret: Enter the Secret from your OAuth consumer page in Bitbucket.
- Allow users to sign up: enable to allow new users to authenticate. When disabled, only existing users will be able to authenticate to the server.
- Workspaces: Only users from Bitbucket Workspaces that you add here will be able to authenticate in SonarQube. This is optional but highly recommended to ensure only the users you want to log in with Bitbucket credentials are able to.
If the allowed workspaces are not entered, any user with a BitBucket account can log in to the SonarQube instance (assuming Allow users to sign up is set to true).
Group synchronization is not supported for Bitbucket.