On this page
Typically, offline installations start with a download of SonarLint from your IDE's Marketplace.
The Eclipse marketplace does not host SonarLint and all versions are available on the Eclipse binaries page.
If you can't perform an online installation, you can use a SonarLint repository archive.
1. Manually download the latest archive (.zip) of the SonarLint repository from https://binaries.sonarsource.com/?prefix=SonarLint-for-Eclipse/releases/
2. Open Install New Software...
3. Select Add... to add a new repository. Then select Archive... and navigate to the zip file you have downloaded. Give the repository a meaningful name.
4. With the recently added repository highlighted, select the SonarLint for Eclipse feature
5. Review the features about to be installed, and select Finish to complete the installation
6. When requested, restart your IDE
When using this method, you will not be notified when new versions of SonarLint are available to install.
© 2015-2023, SonarSource S.A, Switzerland. Except where otherwise noted, content in this space is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 3.0. SONARLINT is a trademark of SonarSource SA. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. See SonarSource.com for everything you need to know about the Sonar Solution.